Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hello World!



Hi!
My name is Alice and welcome to my blog World in the Key of A!
My blog is about a lot of different things like cooking and spinning, but most of all it will be about the piano.
 
I took the exam in 2012 for Grade 4 in piano with the Royal Irish Academy of Music. I will show you the 3 pieces from the syllabus that I chose:
 
Maple Leaf Rag by Scott Joplin
Menuetto in D by A.E. Muller 
Sonatina by Carl Reinecke.
 
I am also learning Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen.
 
Next time I will post a video of my first piece, Maple Leaf Rag.
 
See you soon!

 

3 comments:

  1. Minou says she misses you and is thrilled she'll be able to keep up with your adventures on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alice! Best of luck with the blog. I have to say I really like the background you've chosen. I'm a big doodler when I'm on the phone. Looking forward to reading more about the things you like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alice, best of luck with the blog. I really like the template you've chosen. Looking forward to reading more about the things you like.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog!